FOR TRAINEES AND JUNIOR INVESTIGATORS
Applications due by 17th February 2017
A limited number of travel awards will be available to trainees and junior investigators to attend the 19th ISCHS meeting because of the generous support of the ISCHS and our sponsors for the meeting.
What are they?
Ten travel awards are available to help offset registration, accommodation and travel expenses to attend the 19th ISCHS. Recipients from Europe will receive up to €750 to cover costs of registration, travel and accommodation. Recipients from outside Europe will receive up to €1500.
- Additional awards will be considered, dependent on availability of funding.
- Funding is limited to actual expenses and receipts are required for all expenses.
- Depending on the availability of funds, travel awards may not be able to cover all costs of attending the meeting.
- The level of support is entirely at the Travel Award Committee’s discretion.
Who is eligible?
- Current graduate students, post-doctoral fellows within 4 years of their PhD and junior investigators within 5 years of their faculty appointment are eligible to apply for travel awards.
- Applicant must submit a scientific abstract for the 19th ISCHS meeting
How to apply
Applications should take the form of a single PDF file containing:
1) Completed application form
2) Current CV
3) Copy of submitted abstract
Please submit to Antony Wheatley email@example.com before 17th February, 2017.
16th January 2017: Application for young investigator award open
17th February 2017: Application for young investigator award closed
28th February: young investigator awards announced