Investigator- full (from 8th May ’17): €400
Trainee - full (from 8th May ’17): €250
Retiree - full (from 8th May ’17): €250
One Day - full: €100 per day
One Day - student: €50 per day
Registration is completed online. Payment is accepted by Visa and Mastercard only.
Registration Fee Includes:
- 1 Year Membership of the International Society for Hepatic Sinusoidal Research
- Access to all conference sessions
- Daily lunch and refreshment breaks
- Conference materials
- Access to poster and exhibition area
- Welcome Reception, June 14th
- Conference excursion, June 17th
How to register
Click here to create your conference account to submit an abstract and to register to attend the conference. You will require an email address. We will use this email address to send you important notifications regarding this conference.
Cancellation Policy & Conditions of Registration:
By completing the online registration form you are in agreement to the cancellation policy and the terms and conditions for the ISCHS 2017.
Conditions of Registration
- Speakers, content and schedule are subject to change without notice, and registrations may be limited. This meeting is subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration or other reasons, in which case refunds will be made free of processing fees.
- All registration fees must be paid in full in advance by credit card (visa or mastercard). We do not except American Express.
- Delegates are strongly advised to arrange their own personal insurance to cover medical and other expenses including accident, illness, theft or loss. The organizing committee and its agents do not accept responsibility for any of the above. Where a delegate has to cancel for medical reasons, the normal cancellation policy will apply. It is recommended that citizens from EU countries bring with them a current E111 form.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the programme or other arrangements for this Conference including cancellation or postponement of the event should unforeseen circumstances require it. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs or inconvenience to participants in this case. Participants are requested to have their own travel insurance in place and are responsible for all travel arrangements including visa applications if required.
- The participants agree for their details to be included in the list of conference participants for official use by the conference organisers.
- A name change on a paid registration will be accepted two weeks before the conference.
- Any refunds that must be processed by bank transfer are subject to a €25 handling fee.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- A cancellation of registration to attend the 19th International Symposium on Cells of the Hepatic Sinusoid (ISCHS 2017) or the conference banquet must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone.
- Cancellations received 8 weeks before conference (19th April, 2017) - 50% of the registration fee will be refunded less €50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received after April 19th 2017 - We regret that no refunds will be issued.
- There is no refund for non attendance at the conference.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time up to 14 days before the conference provided that full details are submitted.
- Refunds will be processed 4 to 6 weeks after the close of the conference.
- The registered party/attendee agrees for their details to be included in the list of participants for official use by the conference organisers. You will receive regular communication by email of the programme and conference updates.
- Your registrations details are collected by the event office, Go West Conference & Events Ltd, for the conference. Your contact details will not be sold to any 3rd party.
- Should you wish to opt out of receiving any emails or correspondences, please contact email@example.com stating your request.
- During the course of the event should any live webcasts, videos and or photos be taken of participants attending various ISCHS 2017 events, by attending these ISCHS 2017 event, you will be accepting that these photos may be used in all future conference marketing activity.
- This event is proudly sponsored by Failte Ireland. It is a condition of securing this support that Failte Ireland may contact delegates post event to evaluate their experience, as such it is a condition of registration that you give permission to ISCHS 2017 to pass your contact details to Failte Ireland for this purpose.