The full detailed programme can be viewed here.
You can download the timetable from this link.
Guidelines for oral and poster presenters at the 19th International Symposium on Cells of the Hepatic Sinusoid in the National University of Ireland Galway.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Click here to open the detailed daily schedule and note your presentation day and timings.
- Presentation Timings
You are reminded that a portion of your time slot is devoted to questions:
15 min talk = 12 min oral presentation + 3 min Q&A
30 min talk = 25 min oral presentation + 5 min Q&A
Please ensure that your presentation duration has been carefully checked. The presentation schedule will be strictly enforced by each Session Chair.
Speakers are asked to be present in the conference hall a minimum of 30 minutes in advance of their session start time. Oral Presenters are asked to report to the Audio Visual Technician located in the conference venue, Aula Maxima, in advance of their presentation session.
- Please complete you presentation in PowerPoint format with presenter’s SURNAME as the first word of the filename. The preferred ratio for your PowerPoint slides is 16:9.
- Please upload the PowerPoint for your oral presentation by accessing your online account here: https://ischs2017.exordo.com/login. We would be grateful if you would upload your presentation before Wednesday, June 14th.
- Please ensure you bring a back up copy of your presentation on a USB to the conference venue.
- There will be an Audio Visual technician located in the venue. The presentation venue will have a sound system and PC with Microsoft PowerPoint software, linked to a data projector. Personal laptops cannot be used for presentations.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
A poster stand of approximate size A0 will be provided for displaying posters. Posters should be presented in the standard paper size preferred: (A0 Portrait), i.e. 1189mm in height x 841mm in width. Any poster printed in landscape or larger than the provided dimensions cannot be displayed at the conference. The background colour of the display board will be maroon. Each poster will be allocated a number. Poster boards will be numbered. Please consult the list of posters at the venue and mount your poster on the board allocated. Please ensure that you attach your poster to your assigned board.
Poster Display & Set- up
The poster boards will be located on the 1st floor of the Aula Maxima, The Quadrangle. Posters can be mounted from 16h00 – 18h00 on Wednesday, June 14th. The display board will be covered in felt and velcro stickers will be provided for attaching posters. Please note that power outlets will not be available in the poster area.
Poster Session: Friday, June 16th - 12h45-14h15
Please note there is one session where the Presenting Author is required to be present at their poster board:
On Friday, June 16th Presenter Authors should be present at their board from 12h45-14h15.
Poster presenters are asked to have their poster displayed until 14h15 on June 16th. Posters must be removed after the Poster Session, on Friday, June 16th. Posters not removed will be discarded.
Poster Printing - Print That, NUIG
Print That is a printing house located on the concourse of the Arts/Science building on the University Campus. Print That can print in A0 portrait format for you. Please email your print requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the conference to ensure everything is ready in time for you. Please note this is an additional cost to you and not included in your registration fee.
If you have any queries or require any assistance, please us by email at email@example.com.